The Rotary Club of Alice Springs is proud to offer in 2016 “The Bill Van Dijk Post Graduate Education Award”.
- Applicant must be a resident of Central Australia
- Applicant must be carrying out post graduate studies which, in the view of the selection committee is of relevance to Central Australia
- Applications are to be in writing detailing:
- A comprehensive description of studies
- Relevance of studies to Central Australia
- How the award would assist the applicant
- Nature of current and recent employment
- Amount requested (capped at AUD$3,000)
- Evidence of enrolment
Applications must be received before close of business on 27 June 2016.
Applications received after the closing date will be ruled invalid and will not be considered for the Award.
Availability for Interview
Successful applicants should be available for an in-person interview on 9 July 2016.
Applications accepted by email only, in PDF form, at firstname.lastname@example.org